Search

Thursday, July 28, 2011

July 28, 2011 - Last SyranCraft Photos... For Now

These are the screenshots of SyranCraft that I took yesterday. The server has been wiped from the face of the Earth and the money paid won't be refunded...

Buggy skeleton...
 Buggy skeleton one day later... dug out the ground underneath him... bust have shown the sign of the soon to come BroHoster server wipe... and shutdown... It was incredibly laggy too... And yesterday too...
 Not fully rendered... the large mass of trees are multiple trees the one that's mostly surrounded by sand is one tree alone...
 The road to the mine... and I planted the trees... I'm such a conservationist... even in games...
 Tower in the sky... Can't get to it without a compass or a pillar of dirt, diamond, whatever...
 The Osgiliath castle... it's either not finished or it's just not finished rendering...
 I see my shop and my farm... and the castle... and a house...
 Stupid gravel is in my way...
 One of those stone beaches I always find on servers...

No comments:

Post a Comment