Search

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

June 14, 2011 - Buncha Rambling... and Philosophy...

I'm more of a follower than a leader. I normally go with the flow, sometimes. Like the time on my track team. (What do I mean my track team... pssh...) The captain told me what to do, even though I sometimes didn't like it. I don't know why I didn't say anything. I was either too scared to too short... probably too scared. Followers are responsible for their own actions, like leaders. Whether they are a leader or follower, they all have a conscience to tell them wrong and right. A leader makes his own decisions. A follower is either forced or voluntarily following somebody. They don't have to be a follower, but that is their state of mind... They can be a leader by doing something of their own, controlled by themselves, not by another person. Many leaders themselves are followers. Take the teacher and the student. The student can be a leader among others by being somebody important and have people that look up to them, get jealous of them, dote on them... But the teacher controls the student. The teacher tells the student to study and work... (Not in the child labor sense.) The person higher up is the principal or department administrator, then so on and so forth. Even inanimate objects are leaders and followers. A book, the leader, includes words, the followers, which tell a story made by the author, the leader. Have I been rambling on for half an hour now? My, the time goes by quickly. Sure a person can be a leader or a follower, but what about those in the middle. They are neither a leader or follower. An outlaw, outcast, criminal, loner. You've heard of them, avoided them, you yourself may be one... You've feared them, thinking they are different in a bad way... I'm gonna stop talking now... To who though? Oh wait... you...

No comments:

Post a Comment