Search

Monday, June 13, 2011

June 13, 2011 - Information Dump

I have just finished coding my 200th line... programming alone is so hard... AARGH!!! I'm stopping for a while and over the time I have been absent I have done a few things.

Thing #1:
On Sunday, June 12, I went to a wedding. Interesting and also my first wedding I ever went to... When I came home, I was so tired.

Thing #2:
I entered a Starcraft 2 tournament... Yay... The prize is only $250, but it's better than nothing.

Thing #3:
I've just learned how to correctly write a dissertation...

Thing #4:
I've started to record a podcast. But I stopped in a week because there wasn't anybody to do the podcast with me

Thing #5:
I'm starting a forum... not many things on yet... actually almost nothing but I'm starting right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment