Search

Thursday, March 24, 2011

March 24, 2011 - Lab Reports, Viruses, and Folder of Minecraft Pictures

Well, today was interesting, I didn't have my lab report, my teacher got pissed at everyone and I go home to find a virus on my computer, but the folder of Minecraft pics were saved.

If you have done a lab report, you would know that they are hard and boring. Add that with a pissed teacher, what do you get? A big, fat problem. I can't think of a stinkin' thing for a wind up car that uses a rubber band, I just can't think of a way to apply it to the real world. And with nobody to help you, you have a bigger problem.

Also, when i came home to do the lab report, my computer had a virus and I had to recover it. Stupid technology and its bugs. So, it deleted a large number of my files, including the lab report, so f*** you Internet.

Some things were safe, like a small folder of photos. All of them from Minecraft, except one of them is from my girlfriend. So heartwarming... me and my stupid love life... I might add the photos soon, maybe, maybe not, depends on the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment