Search

Friday, April 22, 2011

April 22, 2011 - New Minecraft Screenshots

I have new screenshots for all... Not many... but still...
 This is GERUDOKU's Pumpkin helmet... I feel like I'm in a FPS...
 A really, really, really, bad arch... near the spawn point of a questing map... city is coming in next screenshots...
 Sunset, or sunset, at a docking bay for an airship, building it rightnow
 The city's source of food... need to make sure there is no grass blocks exposed... damn sheep...
 The Fountains... of I dunno... Dumbledore? That wasn't funny... I gotta stop talking to myself... The unfinished wall is behind the fountain, you can see the crappy gate and pigs taking a swim...
 Ye Olde Inn for the questing city... It is connected to the airship dock.
Airship dock took off the extension of three blocks in the left part. Airships are hard to make...

The texture pack is made by tombones link below it is outdated only compatible with 1.4 and below:
[32x] [1.4] GERUDOKU Outdated
Another one is made by doku:
[32x] [1.5] DokuCraft 1.6.5 [Beta]
USE IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment