Search

Monday, April 4, 2011

Aplril 4, 2011 (a) - Minecraft Screenshots, School, and More Later On

Hello all two of you reading this, I haven't been blogging much, I'm sorry. I have been playing a lot of Minecraft. Notch added a few things, wolves, cookies, cocao beans, and a bunch of other things I forgot about. I'm gonna upload the photos when I get home... In Minecraft I had six wolves but I had to kill them except one, that's because there is a glitch in the game where if you save with a sitting wolf, then it won't be able to stand up, ever. It was in the woods and I made a grave stone, a stone cross with a gold ore in the middle and a sign that said, "Here lies ____, R.I.P." and I put torches on the arms of the cross. Then I planted a rose where it died. Now its like Flander's Fields.

I'm currently in school... Its weird how I post many of my things at weird times... BRAZIL!!! I can play Minecraft in school, at least the client, not the browser version.

I'll blog more of this later on in the day.

Edit: My friend temporarily allowed me to use his account so now I have Version 1.4 of Minecraft. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment